By G. Loebenstein,G. Thottappilly
Read or Download Agricultural Research Management PDF
Best botany books
This commemorative quantity of invited papers in plants technology covers a whole diversity of subject matters, targets, tools and functions, together with conservation and administration initiatives. those require learn at assorted temporal and spatial scales, frequently concurrently. method is critical in technology, because it responds to specific questions and increases others.
The fundamental idea of this ebook is to check using leading edge tools augmenting conventional plant breeding in the direction of the improvement of recent crop forms less than diverse environmental stipulations to accomplish sustainable foodstuff creation. This ebook includes volumes: quantity 1 subtitled Breeding, Biotechnology and Molecular instruments and quantity 2 subtitled Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic tension features.
Drought is likely one of the such a lot serious constraints to crop productiveness all over the world, and hence it has turn into a big drawback for worldwide nutrition protection. Due to an expanding international inhabitants, droughts could lead on to critical foodstuff shortages via 2050. the placement could irritate as a result of predicated climatic adjustments which may raise the frequency, period and severity of droughts.
- Biologische Meereskunde (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Science and Conservation of Vernal Pools in Northeastern North America: Ecology and Conservation of Seasonal Wetlands in Northeastern North America
- Silicon in Agriculture (Studies in Plant Science)
- Reactive Oxygen Species in Plant Signaling (Signaling and Communication in Plants)
- Artificial Rearing of Reduviid Predators for Pest Management
- Host-Pathogen Interactions in Plant Disease
Extra resources for Agricultural Research Management
Agricultural Research Management by G. Loebenstein,G. Thottappilly