By A. O. Caldeira
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation PDF
Similar quantum theory books
Quantum Physics for Scientists and Technologists is a self-contained, accomplished evaluate of this complicated department of technology. The e-book demystifies tricky techniques and perspectives the topic via non-physics fields akin to machine technological know-how, biology, chemistry, and nanotechnology. It explains key suggestions and phenomena within the language of non-physics majors and with simple arithmetic, assuming no earlier wisdom of the subject.
Why did Einstein tirelessly learn unified box conception for greater than 30 years? during this booklet, the writer argues that Einstein believed he may perhaps discover a unified conception of all of nature's forces through repeating the tools he inspiration he had used whilst he formulated normal relativity. The ebook discusses Einstein's path to the overall concept of relativity, targeting the philosophical classes that he learnt.
The writer develops a brand new perturbative formalism of non-equilibrium thermal quantum box thought for non-homogeneous backgrounds. because of this formula, the writer is ready to convey how so-called pinch singularities will be got rid of, with no resorting to advert hoc prescriptions, or powerful resummations of absorptive results.
Einstein's distinctive Relativity (E-SR) is the cornerstone of physics. De Sitter invariant SR (dS/AdS-SR) is a usual extension of E-SR, as a result it pertains to the basis of physics. This publication offers an outline to dS/AdS-SR when it comes to Lagrangian-Hamiltonian formula linked to spacetime metric of inertial reference frames.
- Quantum Mechanics and Experience
- Festkörper Probleme: Plenary Lectures of the Divisions Semiconductor Physics, Surface Physics, Low Temperature Physics, High Polymers, Thermodynamics and ... Physical Society, Münster, March 19–24, 1973
- Perturbative Algebraic Quantum Field Theory: An Introduction for Mathematicians (Mathematical Physics Studies)
- Quantum Measurement Theory and its Applications
- EXACTLY SOLVABLE MODELS IN MANY-BODY THEORY
- Germanium-Based Technologies: From Materials to Devices
Additional info for An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation
An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation by A. O. Caldeira