By P. Mariappan
Read Online or Download Biostatistics: An Introduction PDF
Best botany books
This commemorative quantity of invited papers in crops technological know-how covers a whole variety of issues, goals, tools and functions, together with conservation and administration projects. those require examine at diverse temporal and spatial scales, frequently at the same time. method is critical in technological know-how, because it responds to specific questions and increases others.
The fundamental suggestion of this ebook is to ascertain using leading edge equipment augmenting conventional plant breeding in the direction of the improvement of latest crop forms less than varied environmental stipulations to accomplish sustainable nutrition creation. This publication involves volumes: quantity 1 subtitled Breeding, Biotechnology and Molecular instruments and quantity 2 subtitled Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic pressure characteristics.
Drought is without doubt one of the so much serious constraints to crop productiveness world wide, and hence it has develop into a massive difficulty for worldwide foodstuff safeguard. Due to an expanding international inhabitants, droughts could lead on to severe nutrition shortages through 2050. the location might aggravate as a result of predicated climatic alterations which can bring up the frequency, period and severity of droughts.
- Histopathology of Seed-Borne Infections
- Kava: From Ethnology to Pharmacology (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles)
- Plant Breeding: The Arnel R. Hallauer International Symposium
- Horticultural Therapy Methods: Connecting People and Plants in Health Care, Human Services, and Therapeutic Programs, Second Edition
- Biotechnology of Crucifers
- Freshwater Phytopharmaceutical Compounds
Extra resources for Biostatistics: An Introduction
Biostatistics: An Introduction by P. Mariappan