By R.K. Salar,S.K. Gahlawat,P. Siwach,J.S. Duhan
Read Online or Download Biotechnology: Prospects and Applications PDF
Similar botany books
No description to be had
This commemorative quantity of invited papers in crops technological know-how covers an entire diversity of issues, goals, equipment and functions, together with conservation and administration projects. those require learn at varied temporal and spatial scales, usually at the same time. technique is critical in technological know-how, because it responds to specific questions and increases others.
The elemental idea of this e-book is to ascertain using cutting edge equipment augmenting conventional plant breeding in the direction of the improvement of latest crop kinds lower than varied environmental stipulations to accomplish sustainable nutrition creation. This publication involves volumes: quantity 1 subtitled Breeding, Biotechnology and Molecular instruments and quantity 2 subtitled Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic rigidity qualities.
Drought is without doubt one of the so much critical constraints to crop productiveness all over the world, and hence it has develop into a tremendous problem for international nutrients protection. Due to an expanding global inhabitants, droughts could lead on to critical nutrition shortages through 2050. the placement may perhaps aggravate because of predicated climatic alterations that could raise the frequency, period and severity of droughts.
- African Ethnobotany in the Americas
- Mechanisms and Deployment of Resistance in Trees to Insects
- Wild Edible Vegetables of Lesser Himalayas: Ethnobotanical and Nutraceutical Aspects, Volume 1
- Plural and Conflicting Values
- Nitrogen Fixation in Agriculture, Forestry, Ecology, and the Environment: 4 (Nitrogen Fixation: Origins, Applications, and Research Progress)
- Oxidative Damage to Plants: Antioxidant Networks and Signaling
Additional resources for Biotechnology: Prospects and Applications
Biotechnology: Prospects and Applications by R.K. Salar,S.K. Gahlawat,P. Siwach,J.S. Duhan