By Kevin S. Decker,Jason T. Eberl
- Reunites the editors of celebrity Trek and Philosophy with Starfleet’s best specialists for 31 new, hugely logical essays
- Features a whole exam of the celebrity Trek universe, from the unique sequence to the newest movies directed through J.J. Abrams, Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Introduces vital ideas in philosophy throughout the great array of provocative matters raised by way of the sequence, equivalent to the ethics of the top Directive, Star Trek’s philosophy of peace, facts and Voyager’s health practitioner as people, ethical relativism and the Federation’s quest for liberation, the impact of trade universes on truth and identification, the Borg as transhumanists, Federation Trekonomics, Star Trek’s secular society, and masses, a lot more…!
- An enterprising and enlightening voyage into deep area that might attract hardcore enthusiasts and technology fiction fanatics alike
- Publishing in time to have fun the fiftieth Anniversary of the unique television series