By D.W. Zandee
Read Online or Download Coincidence Is No Coincidence PDF
Best quantum theory books
Quantum Physics for Scientists and Technologists is a self-contained, finished evaluate of this advanced department of technological know-how. The e-book demystifies tough innovations and perspectives the topic via non-physics fields resembling desktop technology, biology, chemistry, and nanotechnology. It explains key recommendations and phenomena within the language of non-physics majors and with simple arithmetic, assuming no previous wisdom of the subject.
Why did Einstein tirelessly learn unified box idea for greater than 30 years? during this ebook, the writer argues that Einstein believed he may discover a unified concept of all of nature's forces through repeating the equipment he suggestion he had used whilst he formulated basic relativity. The e-book discusses Einstein's path to the final conception of relativity, concentrating on the philosophical classes that he learnt.
The writer develops a brand new perturbative formalism of non-equilibrium thermal quantum box thought for non-homogeneous backgrounds. due to this formula, the writer is ready to convey how so-called pinch singularities may be got rid of, with no resorting to advert hoc prescriptions, or potent resummations of absorptive results.
Einstein's specific Relativity (E-SR) is the cornerstone of physics. De Sitter invariant SR (dS/AdS-SR) is a traditional extension of E-SR, therefore it pertains to the root of physics. This publication presents an outline to dS/AdS-SR when it comes to Lagrangian-Hamiltonian formula linked to spacetime metric of inertial reference frames.
- Science and Ultimate Reality: Quantum Theory, Cosmology, and Complexity
- Quantum Theory: Density, Condensation, and Bonding
- Introduction to the Statistical Physics of Integrable Many-body Systems
- Why the World Doesn't Seem to Make Sense: An Inquiry into Science, Philosophy, and Perception
- Engineering Quantum Mechanics
- Neither Physics nor Chemistry: A History of Quantum Chemistry (Transformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology)
Extra resources for Coincidence Is No Coincidence
Coincidence Is No Coincidence by D.W. Zandee